Markham is a growing city known for its competitive employment opportunities, great dining and shopping, excellent municipal services and public libraries, the outstanding Markham Museum, Varley Art Gallery, and world-class golf clubs. Berczy Village offers a more relaxed lifestyle that provides walkable access to beautiful parkland including gardens, sports fields, and playgrounds, all within easy access to the 404, 7, and 407 highways, as well as commuter and public transit such as Viva and Go. You’re just minutes to major shopping malls such as Pacific Mall, CF Markville and Unionville, and Markham Downtown.
1. Stonebridge Public School (JK-8) 1 km
2. Central Park Public School (JK-8) 1 km
3. Markville Secondary School (9-12) 1.6 Km
4. Pierre Elliott Trudeau High School (9-12 & FI) 2.4 km
5. Unionville Montessori Private School (JK-12) 2 km
6. St. Matthew Catholic Elementary School (JK-8) 2 km
7. Castlemore Public school (JK-8) 2.1 km
8. All Saints Catholic Elementary School (JK-8) 2.1 km
Like gems in a beautiful setting, this private enclave is nestled in the established Bridle Walk neighbourhood of the acclaimed Berczy Village. This location offers the best of both urban living and outdoor recreation, bordering Toronto and a stone’s throw from rural charm. Surrounded by shopping, recreation and culture, and served by some of the best schools and community facilities in York Region, Stratburn Way is an enclave for families who value work-life balance.
We'll get in touch with you soon.